This might be the easiest muffin recipe ever! You can customize the muffins by adding 1/3 cup blueberries, dried fruit or chocolate chips. You can also make it an 8 or 9 inch square cake pan – just increase the bake time by 5-10 minutes.
- 1 cup unsalted almond butter – raw or roasted
- 1 cup ripe bananas – mashed (2–3 bananas)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with 10 paper liners.
- To a food processor, add all ingredients except hemp seeds and blend until smooth and well combined. Remove blade and stir in ¼ cup hemp seeds with a spoon.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin liners, filling each cup to just below the top, and sprinkle with optional toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until just set and a toothpick comes out clean with dry crumbs. Transfer to a rack to cool completely. Keep refrigerated up to 5 days.
- Hemp seeds
- Banana chunks
- Sliced almonds
- Mini dark chocolate chips
- Serving Size: 10 Muffins
Almond Butter & Banana Muffins