My Story – Being Accountable to Me!
Do you ever feel like you’re not living the life you really want? That you’ve gotten lost somewhere along the way – there’s no accountability or support? You’ve tried to live “that life” of loving your work, playing with your kids, travelling, spending time with family and whatever else makes you happy? Does it feel like it’s too hard, you’re frustrated, tired, you’ve tried everything…and nothing worked for more than a few weeks or months?
You are not alone… this is so many of us, including me.
For 20 years, I struggled with feeling good about myself – physically and emotionally. Five years ago I decided I needed a change. I was in a toxic work environment. I was overweight. I didn’t believe in myself. I wasn’t even sure what or who my actual “self” was. I needed and wanted to take my life back. … Read more…
Fun Facts About Me!
- I am Canadian – born and raised
- I am passionate about all animals – especially cats, dogs, horses and elephants – ok, so most animals – LOL!
- Who do I want to be like, when I grow up –
- Liz Gilbert (of Eat, Pray, Love fame and so much more)
- Brené Brown (researcher and author who gave me many AHA! moments)
- Justin Trudeau (not about his politics – I tend to stay out of that arena) – I love his outlook on life – he’s a real human being!
- Famous people that I have a few things in common with!
- Jeff Bezos (founder of Amazon), Warren Buffett (investor), Mother Teresa (missionary), Barbra Streisand (singer/actor) and Kate Middleton (princess!)
“The Health Library”
Enjoy access to my ever-growing resource library and receive monthly health focused emails from me. Years of research, tried and true tips, tricks, success worksheets, recipes, and so much more… All hand picked by me and FREE to Members!
I will never tell you to eat SPAM so I wouldn’t dream of sending any to your inbox. I promise to protect your privacy as fiercely as I do your health goals.